The Canada’s startup visa program offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to move to Canada to start a new business. Immigrant entrepreneurs must show that their business is innovative, will create jobs for Canadians, and can compete on the global level.
-PR (Permanent Residency) Eligibility:
If someone applies for a start-up visa for canada, he/she becomes eligible of getting permanent residency of Canada.
Family Visa is applicable to the husband, wife and children, not other members like parents.
Eligibility Criteria to qualify for Canada’s start-up visa
There are four requirements you must meet to qualify for a Canadian startup visa:
-Be a good business innovator:
- You must hold at least 10% of the voting rights attached to all company shares
- With a designated organization, you must hold at least 50% of the voting rights attached to all shares of the company.
- Have a letter of support from a designated organization:
- You need to show that you have a business fund, a group of angel investors, or a business incubator
- To do this, you need to articulate your business vision and reassure the organization that it deserves support
- The process for submitting your business idea will vary from organization to organization
- If your application is successful, you will receive a letter of support from the organization that should be included in your first visa application.
You must do a language test at an accredited institution and demonstrate that you meet the minimum standard of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in English or French in the areas of speaking, reading, listening and writing.
–Proof of finance:
You need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and any other dependents when you arrive in Canada. The amount you need depends on the size of your family.
How to apply for a start-up visa?
Launching a business is like launching a space shuttle, especially when you do it in a foreign country. You need the help of the flight center to provide proper training, coaching and guidance.
This is what APS Global Partners Inc. does for start-up businesses in Canada to ensure 100% success at launch.
-Complete the application form
- Complete the Canadian General Application Form.
- Click the “Confirm” button on the form, and make sure you have completed all the required fields.
- Publish a certified application form, making sure you include a barcode page.
- Sign the form and write the date.
-Complete the document checklist
- Collect all the listed documents in the manner specified in the document checklist.
- Put all the required documents in a sealed envelope.
- Print the document checklist and sign it.
- List the document checklist as the cover page for your application.
- The application fee includes your processing costs and those included in your application
- Right to a permanent residence permit
- External funding costs include medical examination fees, police certificates, and language tests
- Process Investment for Start-Up Visa is 85,000$ (Price may vary with extra dependents).
Canada Prime Immigration is obliged to take this responsibility of managing immigration related issues, coaching regarding different areas of immigration and visa procedures. One can take ample benefits by reaching Canada Prime immigration as a solution to their all problems related to their immigration and scholarship issues.